Released November 28, 2018
Version 126.96.36.199 of the DAS SQL Server / Client
Version 188.8.131.52 of the DAS SQL Server / Client software is available to all customers with a current dbInfinity contract at the time the update was released.
To request a copy of the update, please create a new Support Ticket.
- Changed the wait time for reconnecting with the database from 20 seconds to 5.
- An incorrect older version of the HID dll used to communicate with the Omnikey was being included in the build. That is now rectified.
- Exit delay combo box was added to the Sentry device menu. This is only used when the Request to Exit mode is active.
- Fixed a bug where there was a problem if the user made some selections in the Sentry device menu and then cancelled.
- Streamlined the firmware uploading procedure.
- Changed the firmware packet size from 16K to 8K.
- The user is now able to abort the firmware upload.
- Fixed bug whereby the ProxLock (E) was not able to have linked devices.
- Add the db icon to the Standard Config window.
- Fixed bug where Edit Devices under the Bus Controller did not read or write to the database or devices.