Released January 31, 2019
Version 184.108.40.206 of the DAS SQL Server / Client
Version 220.127.116.11 of the DAS SQL Server / Client software is available to all customers with a current dbInfinity contract at the time the update was released. To request a copy of the update, please create a new Support Ticket.
- Removed the pop-up window in the Client in response to an error uploading a user. The message now comes to the Events window on the System Status tab.
- Added code to stop all the associated commands in the controller queue if uploading a user encounters an error in any of the responses from the hardware.
- If an error occurs while uploading a user, the frequency of the command in the database was reduced to 1 minute intervals for retrying.
- Fixed a bug where the Enline clock and date format was not being saved to the database.
- Fixed an issue where the Enline clock and date format in the database were not being transmitted to the Enline.
- Removed the credentials Device Details as they aren’t used or needed.
- Fixed the Partitions button on Device Details.
- Changed wording on details page from "Dual Authentication Administrator" to a more appropriate "Dual Custody Override".
- Removed the show clock feature for Enline.
- Added OnGuard Integration licensing and its visibility in License Information under Help.
- Added code in the Service that checks the pending status before executing the command in the database to cut down on redundant commands to the hardware.
- Fixed issue whereby a lock type was changed to Biolock after initially creating it as an Elock. The checkboxes for finger and RFID were not allowing the user to continue.