Released June 5, 2018
Version 23 of the dbSentry firmware
Feature / Bug
Version 23 of the dbSentry firmware is available to all customers with a current dbInfinity contract at the time the update was released. To request a copy of the update, please create a new Support Ticket.
- Add RS485 support for seMOD (if the hardware supports it).
- Fix bug where seMOD is sending a spike on the TX line during bootloading.
- Add a fingerprint sensor calibration function on boot-up as this is required by all new Suprema fingerprint/bio devices.
- Add support for new handle types CodeLock and KeypadLock.
- On delete user, added cleanup of lookup table for caching purposes.
- Add the mapped code (RFIDUserID) for a user in a log event, such that LenelS2/OnGuard could match the user with the event.
- Add the ability to track if a user has been previously deleted before by altering the user flash data and adding a new log event type.
- Fix bug where the user could input a password on the CodeLock during a shutdown.
- Fix bug where dual custody did not work if the authentication method was Prox (LF).