Released Feb 6, 2019
Version 25 of the dbSentry firmware
Feature / Bug
Version 25 of the dbSentry firmware is available to all customers with a current dbInfinity contract at the time the update was released.
To request a copy of the update, please create a new Support Ticket.
- Add feature to allow the LED to be controlled when using the new Bioscanner in a Southco lock.
- Fix bug where the Sentry was unable to remotely enroll a finger.
- Add feature to MultiCardLock, CodeLock, DualLock, and KeypadLock, where the LED with blink red/amber when the handle or the system is in software lockdown.
- Fix bug where the CodeLock would not work if there was a Biolock on the other device port.
- Fix bug where the door sensors were being monitored improperly while in RTE mode.
- Add feature to display the lock types on a UNITVER command when in debug mode.
- Added the DNUSR command to the DAS-SQL interface to download a user from flash.
- Add API feature to get log address and proper status bytes in the ALIVE request response.
- Add new API command to acknowledge alarms.
- Add new API command to download events.
- Add new API command to erase events and reset the log counter.
- Add new API command to control the locks.
- Add new API command to upload the exact time.
- Add new API command to upload time bands.
- Add new API command to upload device configuration.
- Add new API command to upload a configuration of how to treat data from low frequency cards.
- Add new API command to allow a download of user data from flash.
- Add new API command to allow an upload, edit, or deletion of user data in flash.