Released Oct 31, 2018
Version 67 of the dbBus Controller firmware
Version 67 of the dbBus Controller firmware is available to all customers with a current dbInfinity contract at the time the update was released.
To request a copy of the update, please create a new Support Ticket.
- Fix to increase reliability during Bus Controller boot
- Fix to cater for multiple prox cards with same Wiegand lengths but different site codes
- Fix bug for dbKeypadLock
- Fix to increase delay during bus initialization for primary and secondary to allow enough time for the nodes and enlines to report initialize themselves and return the proper firmware versions
- Fix to Remote Node / Enline test that checks the bus message pass through and checks the secondary voltage
- Fix to increase the watchdog timer reset
- Fix to UNITVER command for debug purposes