Released Mar 27, 2019
Version 27 of the Intelligent Handle firmware
Bug Fix / Feature
Version 27 of the Intelligent Handle firmware is available to all customers with a current dbInfinity contract at the time the update was released. To request a copy of the update, please create a new Support Ticket.
- Add handler for new SPI flash module
- Add ability to save the state of whether there was an SE module connected
- Add command to test panel inputs on Rev K
- Add dbKeypadLock only functionality, allowing for seMOD with keypad and no SE reader.
- Fix bug when bootloading boards after Rev J
- Fix bug to correctly report the upper byte of the firmware version