Released Nov 26, 2018
Version 24 of the dbSentry firmware
Feature / Bug
Version 24 of the dbSentry firmware is available to all customers with a current dbInfinity contract at the time the update was released. To request a copy of the update, please create a new Support Ticket.
- Add firmware version and serial number to the UDP response to the ***DB command
- Add the DISCOVER command.
- Fix bug where a lock with a keypad would not correctly report the status on Device 2.
- During firmware upload, only erase necessary sectors which is now based on total transfer size.
- Fix bug where an unrecognized card number is relayed properly to DAS-SQL when using a custom card format.
- Add feature to ignore all bit streams from Wiegand devices that are less than 26 bits.