Released May 22, 2020
Version 29 of the dbSentry firmware
Feature / Bug
Version 29 of the dbSentry firmware is available to all customers with a current dbInfinity contract at the time the update was released. To request a copy of the update, please create a new Support Ticket.
- Add ability to send, delete, and verify fingerprint ISO template data sent to DualLock
- Add PIV functionality with custom configuration command
- Increase Look Up table to allow for large PIV data
- Increase card data structures to allow for PIV cards
- Add ability to alter the default configuration of CodeLocks, MultiCardLocks, and DualLocks
- Change Bootloading method to increase reliability
- Add functionality to control new BioLock and the LED
- Fix bug with the Mifare Template Header Block
- Add functionality where HF card authentication can use the PACS data and/or program data.
- Fix a bug where the UPTIM command didn’t log the serial number properly