Released July 8, 2020
Version 126.96.36.199 of the DAS SQL Server / Client
Feature / Bug Fix
Version 188.8.131.52 of the DAS SQL Server / Client software is available to all customers with a current dbInfinity contract at the time the update was released. To request a copy of the update, please create a new Support Ticket.
- Fix bug with Syslog Server using TCP protocol
- Add code to check that the IP Address or Port of a Syslog server contains valid values
- Add Stored Procedure and Database Trigger to delete UserGroupDevices when deleting a User Group (previously handed via code in the DAS-SQL Client)
- Increase Service timeout for receiving data from the Client due to large systems or slow servers
- Change label from "DHCP Name" to "IP Address" in Unit Settings when IP Assignment is set to "Automatic (DHCP)"
- Fix bug in Reports tab to remove duplicate "Event Log Initialized" Event Type in "Activity Report" / "Device Events"
- Fix bug on the Reports Tab where checking "All" did not work for Access Events, Device Events, User Actions, and Server Events
- Fix bug whereby the users were not being cleared from the window when their Security Group was deleted
- Fix bug in enabling of Inactivity Timeout and Password Boxes for specific user types
- Fix bug on the UserGroup tab where devices were still present in the window even though the user had deleted them
- Improvements to editing User Groups